Monday, September 14, 2020

 WALT write compound sentences using “and” or “but” with each word in it.




1. Excited- I was excited to go to the rainbows end but I was sick.

 


2. Can’t- I had $1 to buy a chip and I can’t afford it. 


3. Look- I was walking and I looked behind my friend was not there.


4. Finally- I was going to Tonga and It took so long but I was finally there.

 

5. Second- When I was playing my sister called me and I said hold up I’ll be there in a second 


6. Hospital- When I was playing at the park with my brother there was a girl the got a glass of beer and hit my little brother and he was crying then we went back home and rushed to the Hospital.


7. Chocolate-  I was going to the shop and got me a chocolate. 


8. Tried- I was playing fortnite and my friend said to win the game and I tried my best


9. Under- When I was walking to the kitchen I crawl under the table


10. Happy- When It was my birthday I get to buy me stuff and I was happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment