Tuesday, February 20, 2018

My introduction

Hi my name is Opeti and I am 7 years old and
I come from Tonga and I live in Auckland NZ.
Today I have brought a picture of Ota to introduce myself.
Tongans like to  eat ota which is raw fish.
When I go to Tonga, my dad goes fishing in a boat
and gets fresh fish everyday for us.
Tongan people are good at dancing. I dance sometimes
on the stage and get lots of money. I dance in the church hall
but I don’t get to keep the money. I have to give it to the father
of the church. He gives me some money from it.

Tongan people are very good at climbing trees. They climb
coconut trees to get coconuts. In my family, my big brother
Kiko and Tevita and my dad are the best at climbing coconuts
Trees.
Image result for Raw fish ota

No comments:

Post a Comment